A man in Mayerthorpe is facing a number of drug possession and drug trafficking charges after being arrested by police on June 2nd.
RCMP located a man within Mayerthorpe and arrested him on his outstanding Criminal Code warrants.
During the arrest, he was found to be in possession of a large amount of illegal drugs, drug trafficking paraphernalia, cash, and an imitation firearm.
Items seized include 180 grams of methamphetamine (MDMA), 140 grams of cannabis, two grams of cocaine, ammunition, and an imitation handgun.
48-year-old Timothy Richard Fialski is facing a total of 12 offences, including:
• possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking, (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act)
• possession of MDMA for the purpose of trafficking, (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act)
• possession of cannabis marijuana for the purpose of selling, (Cannabis Act)
• possession of Illicit Cannabis (Cannabis Act)
• possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose X2 (Criminal Code)
• failure to comply with a Release Order Condition X3 (Criminal Code)
Following a judicial hearing, Fialski was released and is scheduled to appear in Mayerthorpe Provincial Court on July 23rd.